- Frequently bought together
- Handbook of Self-Regulation
- Handbook of Self-Regulation - Kathleen D Vohs, Roy F Baumeister - Bok () | Bokus
Frequently bought together
Edited by Kathleen D. Scheier, Self-Regulation of Action and Affect. Sheppes, The Self-Regulation of Emotion.
- Browse this book.
- The Upside of Down.
- Handbook of Self-Regulation - Google Книги.
- Heróis do Ultramar (Portuguese Edition);
Heatherton, Giving In to Temptation: The Dynamics of Delay of Gratification. Fuglestad, Self-Regulation and Behavior Change: Disentangling Behavioral Initiation and Behavioral Maintenance.
Higgins, Promotion and Prevention Systems: Oettingen, Planning Promotes Goal Striving. Gross, The Reason in Passion: Baddeley, Working Memory and Self-Regulation.
Handbook of Self-Regulation
Trope, Local and Global Evaluations: Converse, Identifying and Battling Temptation. Rothbart, Attentional Control and Self-Regulation. Henry, Aging and Self-Regulation. The goal is to provide researchers, students, and clinicians in the field with substantial state-of-the-art overviews, reviews, and reflections on the conceptual and methodological issues and complexities particular to self-regulation research. As a principle investigator, she is supervising a national school reform program in vocational schools.
- The Dragon and the Crown: Hong Kong Memoirs (Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Studies).
- Die Familie Seldorf (German Edition).
- The Contexts of Bakhtin: Philosophy, Authorship, Aesthetics (Routledge Harwood Studies in Russian and European Literature).
- Asleep in Jesus.
Her main field of interest is self-regulated learning with a focus on motivation, volitional control, coping with stress, and soliciting social support. President-elect of the European Association of Learning and Instruction and President of the Educational and Institutional Psychology division of the International Association of Applied Psychology, she has written over scientific articles and book chapters.
Handbook of Self-Regulation - Kathleen D Vohs, Roy F Baumeister - Bok () | Bokus
She serves as associate editor of Learning and Instruction and as reviewer for several international and European journals. His main field of interest is personality and individual differences research, with particular concern for anxiety, stress and coping, and the personality-intelligence interface. He is series editor for two series: Research, Theory, and Applications.
- Awake to Righteousness: Book One.
- Nadie es perfecto: Conócete a ti mismo y sácale partido a tus defectos (Spanish Edition).
- Handbook of Self-Regulation: Third Edition: Research, Theory, and Applications.
- Passar bra ihop?
Vohs , Roy F. This authoritative handbook comprehensively examines the conscious and nonconscious processes by which people regulate their thoughts, emotions, attention, behavior, and impulses. The volume reviews how self-regulation shapes, and is shaped by, social relationships.
Wherever possible, contributors identify implications of the research for helping people enhance their self-regulatory capacities and pursue desired goals.